All air pollution, viruses, bacterias, germs, microbes, pollens, and other allergens are a direct threat to people’s health. Although the big particles of air pollution cannot pass through the nasopharynx, agents smaller than PM 2.5 can easily pass through the tissue of lungs. Polluters like Carbon Monoxide, Nitrous Oxide, and Sulphur Dioxide, can not only increase the risk of heart and lung disease, but also can increase the prevalence of chronic disorders such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Ongoing climate change and increased greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere prolong the time of endurance of allergens in the air, which cause allergic reactions in human beings. Studies show that air pollution also has a negative effect on people with allergies.
Besides all, harmful micro organisms are capable of causing many infectious diseases. People need to protect from bacteria that vary in sizes from a micrometer (unit of length equal to one millionth of a meter) to viruses that are around 20-300 nanometer in diameter. The SARS COV 2 virus is considered to be of zootonic origin. Viruses that pass on from animals to humans appear to occur due to unfair treatment of animals and diminished respect to animal rights. The world is facing a pandemic today as a result of relentless human behavior, which is an extension of speciesism. Being far away from responsible production and consumption, our world is highly vulnerable to new potential pandemics.
World’s first V-labeled fabric producer İpeker, continues to sustain a responsible production and consumption manner with its new Vegan Silk protection mask that contributes to the circular economy with its eco conscious features unlike no other masks on the market.
With this understanding, antimicrobial properties of special German technology are;
• Quaterner Ammonium Based Permanent Antibacterial
• It is effective on all types of fiber due to its reactive structure
• Washing strength is very high.
• Although they do have a DNA or a RNA, they dont consist of cells. They need a host organism to live. Viruses can cause a wide variety of diseases.
• They can choose any form of life, because they need only one host to reproduce. They can be very simple or very complex. Bacteria, unlike viruses, are single celled creatures with cellular mechanisms that allow them to survive on their own.
Anti Viral Drugs Work by Preventing the Replication of Virus
Viruses cannot replicate and survive on fabric.
INTERNATIONAL ANTIVIRAL TEST CENTERS
• USA - Test Method JIS L 1922 - The International Antimicrobial Council (IAC) 10-12 hafta test süresi
• Germany - ISO 18184 Dr. Bill + Dr.Steinmann GmbH14 gün test süresi
• Germany - Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) BAV Instıtute
• USA -Bioscience Lab. Inc. Coronavirus OC43
• Ireland- Airmid Healthgroup -ISO 18184 3-4 hafta test süresi
• UK-MSL Solution providers – ISO 18184 3-4 hafta test süresi
VIRUSES CONSIDERED TO BE EFFECTIVE BY EPA: